Induction Loops are used to transmit clear sound, without the need for wires, to hearing aid users in public places or buildings.
- A correctly designed INDUCTION LOOP System produces a crystal clear sound through the whole of the seated area of the building without the necessity for the user to take any action, apart from moving a switch on their own hearing aid.
- Hearing Aid users can sit anywhere & hear perfectly without either background noise from other people or any interference. It is as though you were standing within a few feet of the speaker.
- All INDUCTION LOOP Systems and associated equipment are VAT free.
- After installation no adjustment is required.
- We only install approved amplifiers with compressors and frequency control.
- The transmitter aerial cable is approximately 2.5mm diameter, it is unobtrusive and available in various colours to blend with the background.
- Provision can be made for hearing impaired users to benefit from the INDUCTION LOOP System even if either they do not have a hearing aid or, their hearing aid they do have does not have a "T" switch.
- The running cost of an INDUCTION LOOP System is negligible.
TO COMPLY WITH THE DISABLEMENT DISCRIMINATION ACT, ALL VENUES IN WHICH MEETINGS ARE HELD MUST BY NOW HAVE EITHER AN INDUCTION LOOP OR INFRA RED SYSTEM INSTALLED.
Click here for details.